Trouw is yours...
...But you also have to earn Trouw. That’s why TrouwAmsterdam has the following house rules to make sure that you and other guests will feel at ease during our club nights.
- Relaxed behaviour is a basic principle. We expect a tolerant and positive mentality from our visitors towards other guests present at the club night, no matter what ethnicity, culture, gender, sexual nature, religion, musical preference or age they might have. Aggressiveness, violence, homophobic behaviour and other intruding behaviour will not be tolerated
- In order to protect the freedom of our visitors, it is strictly forbidden to take pictures inside our building for commercial purposes. Professional photographers will therefore be denied access. When in possession, high-end camera and sorts have to be handed over at the wardrobe
- In order to enhance the atmosphere of the nights, we preferably like to see as little phones in our club as possible. That's why we advise everyone to put away their phone/camera and enjoy the club and the moment to the fullest
- At Trouw, the musical program is the guideline. Make sure you're aware of the programme before coming to Trouw. Not knowing the programme can be a reason to deny you access
- Visitors must be at least 18 years old. When in doubt, you might be asked for a form of identification. If you can’t present any identification, you will be denied access
- Dress code: TrouwAmsterdam stimulates creativity and free expression and loves to see visitors in extravagant and wayward clothing rocking it on the dance floor. Men in suits, uniform or shirts don’t belong to this dress code and have the chance of being denied access
- Large groups of men, bachelor parties or other atmosphere-disrupting groups will be denied access
- Visitors visibly under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will be denied access
- When entering TrouwAmsterdam, you knowingly agree to a possible body search (frisking). If you refuse to cooperate, access can be denied
- Dealing and possession of weapons and/or drugs is not allowed. Any discovered weapons and/or drugs will be confiscated and handed over the police which leads to the denial of access
- Don't leave any precious or valuable belongings in bags or coats handed over to our cloakroom. Trouw is not responsible for these missing items.
- When leaving Trouw, keep our neighbours in mind and leave as quietly as possible